Dear Residents, Families and Care Partners:
We hope you and your families are all safe and well.
Thank you for the incredible courage, strength and cooperation you have shown in protecting our cherished residents and those who care for them. As we all start to experience quarantine fatigue and loosened lockdowns, please do not forget the public health measures that have allowed us to battle the spread of the virus and flatten the curve. It’s important that all of us take personal responsibility for protecting our communities from COVID-19.
Although things are less than normal in the outside world, Optima Living is committed to maintaining a sense of normal within our walls.
We are here to support and connect families
In honour of Seniors’ Month, we are giving away an iPad!
This Wi-Fi-enabled iPad has a 10.2-inch screen and 32 gigabytes of storage. Everywhere you
get wireless internet—from the coffee shop to your Optima Living community—you have the
world at your fingertips. Watch movies, play games, and communicate with anyone from across
the world, courtesy of Optima Living.
Here’s how to win:
Entering is simple—if you haven’t already, just sign up for the Optima Living newsletter! It’s full
of updates, event notifications, and interesting information for seniors.
Increase your chances of winning!
You have the option to double or even triple your chances of winning! Follow the Optima Living
Facebook page for an additional entry into the contest.
Follow us on Instagram for another entry!
We would love to see how you are celebrating seniors month! Send us an email at email@example.com
Let’s Continue to Stay Safe:
COVID-19 Prevention at Optima Living Communities includes infection control precautions that are being taken in each of our residences and offices, including implementing all recommendations from Health Authorities and Government Officials.
Some of these protocols include:
– Universal masking for care partners: All care partners who provide direct or indirect care within 2 meters of a resident wear a surgical mask. This will help us reduce the potential spread of the virus by providing an added layer of protection for care partners and residents alike.
– Enhanced screening for the virus: All sites are actively screening (including regular temperature checks) all care partners, essential visitors and residents according to government guidelines.
– Limited access to essential visitors only: At all sites from Independent Living to Long Term Care. Arrangements for outdoor visits are available at all sites.
– Infection control and outbreak plans are in place and ready to activate.
– Enhanced cleaning and sanitation, particularly of high-touch areas, in all communities.
– Ensuring adequate supplies of personal protective equipment are available in each facility in case of an outbreak.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF DISTANCING?
We will prevail in this crisis and will come out of it stronger.
Thank you. Be safe. Be well.
Farid Damji | Co-Founder & Principal
Optima Living Communities